1. How do I book a celebrity?
Please refer to our How it works page to see an easy step by step guide.
2. How much does a tee time cost?
Prices vary with every celebrity. A price is given upon request. Please be aware prices may change due to location and special requests.
3. Do I book with the golf course?
No, CGC books the tee time, unless the booking is made at a members club then the customer or celebrity may book on CGC's behalf. Customers cover the green fees.
4. What do I do if I need to cancel?
Cancellation policy can be found in our T&C's under 27-33. Found here.
5. When will I be charged?
Payment is taken once a tee time has been arranged. CGC will hold onto the payment until the celebrity has played golf as agreed. If the celebrity does not fulfil the tee time then the customer will receive a full refund.
6. What happens if I can no longer make my tee time?
If you can no longer attend a tee time for any reason, then please let us know as soon as possible before the booking. Please refer to our cancellation policy for further details.
7. I am a business, who can I contact about a request?
All business request are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. I am an individual, who can I contact about request?
Requests can be made by anyone. Please contact email@example.com for any booking requests.
9. My favourite celebrity is not on the website?
If you would like to request a celebrity to join the website then please let us know who you would like to play with. Get in contact with us and we will approach them on your behalf.
10. I am a business and want to arrange an event?
Do not hesitate to get in contact with us to talk about your event needs. We can organise an event from start to finish. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin this process and create your unforgettable event.